Express Entry is a new pathway for skilled people to immigrate overseas swiftly. Going abroad is one of the popular dreams among youngsters we can say. Going to Canada via Express Entry is not for everybody since it has its own criteria. So, this guide will assist you in comprehending easily if Express Entry suits the best way for you or your family members to settle down in Canada.
Well, one can immigrate to Canada with their family members within just a few months via the Express Entry program selection. This program launched in 2015 and became the greatest tool for skilled worker immigration to Canada. Also, the Express Entry system is considered the trendy immigration system all around the world.
What do you mean by Express Entry Canada?
Express Entry is an electronic application management system that is used by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) in order to manage and process applications. For the same which is come by such Canada’s federal economic immigration programs for skilled workers.
Essential Factors Required for Candidates Immigrate Via Express Entry Canada
Individuals are ranked on the basis of various factors while going to Canada, especially through this program. And such factors are-
- Language proficiency
- Work Experience and other factors as well.
Under the route of the Express Entry draw, people with their families can settle in Canada and become new and permanent residents only just within a few months.
Step By Step Ways of How Express Entry Works
- Determine eligibility- If you are one of them who wants to immigrate by the this program, then you must determine your age. Make sure while you are applying for the application through the Express Entry pool, you are must under 30 years old. Above that age limit, you will lose one point like; if you are 36 years old, then you will lose 1 point. And by the time you reach 47, then at this point, you will receive no points at all. Suppose you want to apply for a Canadian PR visa when you turn 40; you must ensure that you get a higher score in other required categories.
- Check out your score- The minimum CRS score required for Canada PR is at least 67 points out of 100 to get appointed for Express Entry. If your score is less than this, then you have to wait until you increase the score which is eligible. Keep in mind that the higher the CRS score, the higher the chances you will have to receive an invitation for Express Entry. Explicitly, it ranks based upon the career and educational background, language skills, and other things per candidate who apply for the Canada Express Entry pool. A person can get extra points if they have a valid job offer from a Canadian Employer.
- Get ready your essential documents- Make sure that you have ready all the mandatory documents to process the application further. Important documents a candidate must have like a passport/travel document, language test results, proof of Canadian education, proof of work experience, proof of funds, and provincial nomination (you can upload it if you have it). On the other hand, for permanent residence, you will require to have a medical certificate, police certificate, birth certificate, proof of funds, marriage certificate (if you are married), and other documents. Basically, some documents take quite a long time to get ready; therefore, you should get them ready as early as possible.
- Create the Express Entry profile- Eligible people must submit their Express Entry profile to the pool of candidates. Well, the Express Entry profile works as an EOI (Expression of Interest). Simply, individuals who are eligible will automatically receive a CRS score based on their profile. And also, each of the candidates will be ranked against the other candidates in the pool. The CRS ranks out of 1,200 points. One can work on improving their rank by taking effective steps to improve the CRS score. If your CRS score is high, then you will likely get an Express Entry invitation to apply.
- Use the CRS calculator- CRS is one of the best tools that let you check your eligibility for Express Entry and also the total of CRS points. Before processing the Express Entry profile, you should first go through the CRS calculator. It is completely easy to use the CRS calculator; you only need to fill out the information which is on your display step-by-step, and in the end, you will see the accurate score. This effective tool helps you a lot in knowing your CRS score in PR. If you get to know that your score is low through the same calculator, then try to improve it quickly.
Also Read – Education in Canada: Fall Intake 2022