If you are one who wants to visit the United Kingdom (UK) for work, study, tourism, or any other reason, then the individual is needed to go via an overall application process. If you want to know how to apply UK work visa for Indians, then it is your responsibility to pay close attention to the important requirements. There are different kinds of UK visas out there to enter the UK.
The eligibility of the visa totally depends on the candidate’s specific purpose of the visit. The particular application process will surely be performed online & therefore; documents will surely be submitted during the appointment of the visa. If you want to apply for a UK work visa, then you must analyze every single requirement and apply for it.
Also Read – UK Study Visa – How To Apply, Eligibility Criteria & Important Requirements!
Kinds Of UK work visa for Indians
- UK Visitor Visas – Visitor Visa
- UK Study Visas (Tier 4)
- Doctoral Extension Scheme
- Student Visa
- UK Work Visa (Tier 1)
- Graduate Entrepreneur
- Exceptional Talent
- UK Work Visa (Tier 2)
- Intra-company Transfers
- UK Work Visa (Tier 5)
- Government Authorized Exchange
- Youth Mobility Scheme
- Creative and Sporting Visas
- Charity Worker
- Religious Worker
- International Agreement
- UK Family Visas
- Family Visas
- UK Ancestry
- Other Visas
- UK Settlement
- Right of Abode
- Residence Permit
UK Visitor Visa – Important Requirements
Suppose you are one who really wants to visit a country like the UK for the purpose of leisure, tourism, medical treatment, or attending a seminar. Events then you need to apply for a UK visitor visa. Make sure that you are reading the visitor visa rules carefully. He / She will be able to apply for UK Standard Visitor Visa. If you want to be qualified for these kinds of visas, then you will have to be outside Switzerland & EEA for this kind of visa. Moreover, the applicant will surely be able to initiate the process of application almost three months prior to the intended date of the travel. The visa will enable the holder to stay in the UK for almost six months, while this will surely be extended for 11 months for the treatment of the medical & 12 months for specific research during any kind of academic sabbatical.
UK Work Visa (Tier 1) Investor
If you are one who is outside of Switzerland & European Economic Area, then you will surely be able to apply for a UK investor visa. If you want to be eligible for this particular visa, then you will have to invest £2,000,000 or above. The process of the application totally depends on lots of important eligibility factors that will surely be able to determine the rejection and approval of the visa application.
The individual will surely be able to start the process of the visa application almost three months prior to the starting date of the travel. Make sure that you are reading all the requirements of it. Whether you want to apply for a UK visitor visa or the UK work visa for Indians, you will have to pay attention to the variety of important eligibility requirements that are really important for every single applicant.
The applicant will have to pay £1,561, which is a visa application fee. Moreover, applicants are also needed to pay the surcharge of UK healthcare that totally depends on the visa scheme & specific period you cover. When you are applying for the UK Investor Tier 1 Work Visa, then it will enable every single holder to stay a maximum of 3 years & 4 months. If you are investing money more than a 5Million, then the investor will surely be able to settle after three years. Therefore, it is your responsibility to read all the important eligibility-related requirements. If you are confused related to the UK work visa for the Indians, then you must discuss it with the professionals so they will give you important information about it. However, if the amount of investment is more than 10 million or above, then they will surely be able to apply to settle after two years.
Important eligibility requirements
- If you are applying for the UK Work Visa for Indians, then you will have to be 18 years or above.
- The fund of investment must be £2,000,000, which will surely be invested into the UK without any type of problem.
Students who are already available in the UK & they are already financially sponsored by the international or government scholarship agency then they will be able to apply for the UK work visa for Indians based on a variety of important eligibility factors.
Important documents needed for this specific visa application
- If you are applying for the UK work visa for Indians, then you will have to submit a valid passport where an empty page that must be blank on both sides or other applicable or important document of the travel.
- The candidate requires to submit a criminal record certificate also.
- Tuberculosis test results.
- Certified translation of important documents that aren’t in Welsh or English.
If you want to be a UK Investor or work visa for Indians, then you will have to pay close attention to these important requirements that will be helpful for you. Make sure that you are also discussing with the professional consultation who will give you important information about it that will surely be helpful for you.
UK Work Visa For Indians (Tier 1) – Entrepreneur
If you are one who is already outside Switzerland & EEA and really wants to set up or run any kind of business in the UK with £50,000 or more, then you will be able to apply for the UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Work visa without any problem. The applicant will surely be able to apply for the UK work visa for Indians prior to 3 months from the starting travel date. The fee of the visa totally depends on the nationality of the applicant & specific model of the application. Moreover, the applicant is also needed to pay the UK healthcare surcharge also. The individuals will surely be able to extend the overall validity of the visa via an application. The holders of the visa from the other categories are also allowed to switch to UK Entrepreneur Visa. Make sure that you are investing a significant amount of time in the research and checking the important eligibility factors also. If possible, you must make contact with a professional visa consultation who will surely give you important information about UK work visas for Indians that will be helpful for you.
Important eligibility criteria
- If you are one who wants to apply for the UK work visa for Indians, then you will have to be a minimum of 16 years of age, and he/she will have to fulfill the English Language requirements.
- The applicant should have the funds of the investment of £50,000 or more.
Documents needed for UK work visa for Indians
- If you want to get a UK to-work visa for Indians, then you must have a passport or any other kind of valid travel documents.
- You must also submit the proof of the investment funds,
- Make sure that you are submitting specific proof of the funds so you will be able to support his/her stay in the UK. It is your responsibility to read all the important requirements.
- Before applying for the UK work visa for Indians, then it is your responsibility to read all the important requirements of it.