Want to Study in  the United Kingdom as an  International student? These are the documents you  may generally need

A Current Passport as  proof of Nationality and  traveling document.

Confirmation of Acceptance  for Studies (CAS) reference  number and documents  used to obtain CAS.

Proof of financial status to  fulfill living expenses for the  duration of your course.

Passport size  color photographs.

Test for Tuberculosis  ( mostly mandatory for  South Asian countries).

Assessment  documentation.

Academic Technology  Approval Scheme  (ATAS) clearance  certificate (if required). 

To get more tips on your student visa application, Check our upcoming web story.